is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue a loving relationship with God, community within and influence without.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, who being fully God became fully man. We believe that He was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life having been tempted, but having never sinned.
- in Jesus’s bodily death on the cross, His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, literal and bodily return.
- the entirety of the sixty-six books of the Bible to be divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit. We rely on its supreme authority and entire trustworthiness in all matters of faith and life.
- in the inherent sinful nature of all people since Adam’s fall and that it is impossible for anyone to redeem themselves by works or religious observances apart from God’s grace.
- that God provides justification and salvation by His grace alone. We believe that eternal life is a gift from the Lord available to the repentant sinner who accepts Christ as their Savior and Redeemer. We believe that He seals the believer in salvation for all eternity.
- in the resurrection of both believers in Christ and unbelievers of God; those that are believers to everlasting fellowship with the Lord and those that are unbelievers to everlasting separation from the Lord.
- in the convicting and empowering work of the Holy Spirit to reveal Jesus in the life and heart of the believer.
- in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and believe not everyone has the same giftings. We are all part of the body and each have a unique function under God’s direction to do the Great Commission.
- in the unity of all believers in Christ, who form together the one Church, which is the body of Christ of which He is the head.
- in one God, Creator, and Sustainer of all things, eternally existed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that these three are all equally and fully God, and carry out distinct but harmonious functions in the work of creation, providence, and salvation.
Come to our
Creation Church has a variety of events throughout the year. Sign up to get weekly encouragement and updates!